Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Mixed media brushes canvas with Art Anthology

Good morning (or afternoon, or night),

I wanted to create a mixed media canvas with my old brushes since a while now, and I cleared some time to do so recently... To escape these gloomy days, my canvas is a burst of warm colors !


I used heavy and light gesso, white crackle paste (Prima Marketing), stencil (blocked) and Colorations sprays (Timeless, Plush, and Patience) by Art Anthology, flowers and leaves by I Am Roses and butterflies die cuts by Maya road.

You will find additional pictures and the complete tutorial to create this canvas on the Art Anthology blog. You can also go to my YouTube channel, I have several mixed media tutorials there...

Thank you for stopping by and see you soon for another project...
Have a great day !

No comments:

Post a Comment