Monday, January 23, 2017

Altered phone case with DCWV

Hello !

If you have teenagers at home, you know how much they love to change their phone case like every week... Sometimes the previous one is just too plain for them... So what I do (but not with every case, it would be time consuming !) is alter a phonecase to make a new one !
Maybe you saw the tutorial about the mixed media case I made a while ago, or the one I covered with DCWV papers ? Well, I upgraded another case last week (not for my daughters this time, but for a friend), again with DCWV papers but from another stack, the Watercolor stack.

 

 
I cut out the flowers and the stripes and glued them over the paper covered phone case with Mod Podge matte (Plaid). I added few extra layers of Mod Podge to seal and protect the case.
 
Do you like it ? It's peppy and fresh, and it did put a smile on the lucky teenager who received it...
 
Thank you for stopping by today. I will see you soon for another project...

No comments:

Post a Comment