Thursday, December 22, 2016

Dec 25 - another blue Christmas card

Hi everyone !
 
Christmas is pretty close now, we are all waiting for the 25th !
So I decided to make a card about this date, popping out of a wintery background made of snowflakes and stars :
 

 
I used the Winter DIY Party favor boxes stack by DCWV for the papers and die cuts, and the Tim Holtz Bigz vintage Noel die by Sizzix for the numbers.
This card is coordinate to another card I showed you few days ago and to the ones on the pages 62-63 of the December issue of Making Cards magazine.
 

Only three days left to enter my giveaway so increase your chances and comment on multiple posts and follow my blog to win the huge DCWV prize...

Thank you for stopping by today. Will see you tomoroow...

No comments:

Post a Comment