Saturday, December 3, 2016

Christmas Prima doll card

How about some coloring for today's card ?
I choose a Prima doll for this card, colored with my Copic markers, with Merry Memories papers by DCWV and some burlap cut with a Sizzix die.
 
 
To give more dimensions to the dress, I stamped it several time and cut parts before adhering them with 3D foam dots.
To add a little festive detail to the doll, I use white glitter paper for the hat, and a cute white lace for the belt.

We already day 9 of my 30 cards before Christmas event ! Did you comment on one card ? On several ? The more days you comment, the chances you will have to win the huge DCWV prize for Christmas ! And don't forget to follow my blog to validate your entry(ies)...

Thank you for stopping by, I hope to see you tomorrow too...

No comments:

Post a Comment