Saturday, August 6, 2016

Embossed foil party favor tins tutorial

Saturday in Summer are always filled with wedding party around here ! Beautiful landscapes, olive tree, sunshine, the sound of cicadas... are the perfect background for these particular days.
So why not have a little craft wedding party for ourselves today ? 
I had these cute party favor tins since a while now, and I found in my last DT package from DCWV the perfect paper to go with it... the silver sheet from the Embossed Foil stack ! So I gathered few more supplies and ended up with this cute tins (and they're for Valentine's favors too... or any party with other colors !) :


So here is what I used : the silver sheet from Embossed Foil stack and red cardstock by DCWV, some red dot rubbon by May Art Ribbons, a Sizzix die for the leaves, mini glue Dots, Score-Tape and roses by I Am Roses.


You need first to measure the perimeter of your tin and the height below the lid to cut your silver paper.


Add double-sided tape around the tin and on the top of the lid.


Remove the tape protection and apply the paper.


Cut leaves in the red cardstock.


With double-sided tape, apply ribbon around the lid.
With mini dots, adhere roses and part of leaves on the top of the lid.


Easy, quick AND cute, right ? You're going to craft like crazy now... or at least I hope so !

I wish you a very happy week end,
Another project is coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment