Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Tuesday, last day at CHA

It will be an half day in fact, because the show stops at 2PM today. 

Today I had a very nice chat with Jaime Echt, designer and founder of TCW, and she shows me some of the new stencils they had :


Love the circle pattern, it will be a good match with the coffee stains stencil...


Sorry for the blurry picture, taken from my phone...
After that I went to the Idea-ology booth, very tempting for a crafter... I saw the new crazy cats stamps and rub-ons (God I love rub-ons) !



very nice embellishments too...can you spot the tiny round bottles ?


and of course my own selfie with Tim Holtz the Great !


I will make a last round this afternoon on the floor, so I will maybe make a part two for today...
See you around !

No comments:

Post a Comment