Monday, January 11, 2016

Monday at CHA

Things are slowing down here, a lot less excitement in the aisles, and I'm starting to be very tired...
So after meeting few DCWV designers, I just went to few make-n-takes, starting with one from a CHA designer, Terri Kolte :


The banner was not supposed to be this way, but that's how it ended up in my bag...
I came accross the Chameleon pens booth and decided to give it a try...


Let's say that I'm so used to the Copic that I did not appreciated the Chameleon pens... To have a lighter color, you have to use the mixing chamber at the other end of the pen, but you cannot control the mix precisely and once you colored your image, you cannot go over to modify what you've done. 
So no, thank you, not for me.
But if you like them, do the demo and wear your butterfly on your badge during the show, you may being picked to win a prize from their booth !
Here is the complete set of pens :


After that, I stopped by the Heartfelt Creations booth and made this cute shoe :


What I really keep as a good idea was the pin+flower on the top of their opened bottle of glue...

I think I'm done for today. I will maybe try some shopping around the hotel if I can find some stores...

Bye bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment