Friday, January 22, 2016

January PPP Prima challenge

OK everybody ! I am now ready to rush into 2016 (it was about time, we are the 22nd...) !
I made a card for the PPP January challenge with lots of Prima products, some I bought from Blitsy recently, some from the warehouse sale box from 2015, some from my very old stash... Take a look :


Here is a list of the Prima products I used :

- glass beads Plum
- trim (#554941)
- Urban Cosmos rub-on (this one is very old...)
- chipboard tag from the Reflections collection
- En Francais paper pad 6x6
- Stationer's desk flower
- Cartographer brad
- Hydrangea
- micro beads Copper
- Chalk Old Rose
- doilie and damask stencils
- precious metal cinnamon leaves

I also used :

- embossing tinsel Copper by Ranger
- Inkadinkado rubber stamp
- Walnut Stain distress ink by Ranger
- pink and blue thread
- gesso
- gel medium
- Fabri-Tac

Here are some close-ups :



I did take my time to recover from CHA (!), but I am now ready to produce projects again ! So you will see more of me soon...

Thanks for stopping by !

2 comments: