Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Hexagon gift card holder

Hi there !

Once again I used the envelope stack by DCWV.


Once the paper cut with the template, I adhered another paper on the back and cut it with a small margin (on the other side, white). The gift card is hold by 4 triangles of paper. I cut a small snowflake from the red paper and put it on a 3d foam adhesive to close the box.


OK. 23 gift card holders to go... who's with me ?
Don't forget the first giveaway : you'll have to follow and comment on one of the gift card holder's post to enter. The first winner will be announce on the 9th. the prize will be a banner stack from DCWV !

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I was surprised to see it opened up into a flower. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is adorable! Love that it closes and looks so adorable!

    ReplyDelete