Sunday, November 8, 2015

Beach layout for the Paper Issues Fall crop

Hello !

Yesterday night, around 11PM, I've decided to take a tour on the websites I'm following, and found that UmWowStudio was sponsor for the Fall crop of Paper Issues on Facebook. The challenge was to create our own background. So I did pull out some materials and finished my layout at...2AM.
Luckily we are Sunday today and didn't have to wake early...

So here is my layout :


I created the background with a Bella Blvd paper, stencil by UmWowStudio, gel medium and... aqua flocking powder by Martha Stewart !
I added some washi tapes (We R Memory Keepers, Recollections, Webster's Pages) and UmWowStudio round chipboards painted in pink (Plaid).
I used leftover pieces of papers to mat the picture (Recollections, american Crafts) and chipboard alphas by Basic Grey for the title.

Here are some close-ups :


Really love the effect of flocking powder. the result is a light an aerial dimension, like bubbles !


I hope you will have time to craft this week end, but if you have a sunny day, just go outside and enjoy it while it last...

Happy Sunday !

No comments:

Post a Comment