Monday, July 6, 2015

An altered box with matching tea bags

Summertime !

School finally ended in France ! I did a little something for my youngest daughter's teacher that I gave her on Friday. It's an altered tin box filled with homemade tea bags :


The tin was olive green, so I decided to start with a matching paper I found deep in my stash (very old Colorbok kit) to cover the box. I used a Sizzix die for the brown design, lace from Hobby Lobby (yes, I still have some even if moved 2 years ago...) and flowers (I Am Roses, Petaloo, Prima Marketing) sprayed with Tattered Leather and Olive vine glimmer mists (Tattered Angels).
I filled myself each tea bag with Turkish Apple Tea and made the tag with a punch (Marvy Uchida).
I stamped each tag with Martha Stewart alpha stamp.


I hope you had a great 4th of July week end. see you soon for more scrap projects !


1 comment: