Monday, December 22, 2014

Ornament tag

Once again I will show my love of fussy cutting. If I wasn't in the middle of modeling my scraproom, I would have my Cricut on hand to make this one... But this machine is still in the box for the moment, so I'm stuck with my cutter...
I used an old Recollections Christmas pad with a Spellbinders ornament stamp :


I started by cutting 3 same size tags, and by stamping the ornament onto the first paper. I stamped on the brown paper at the exact same spot than the previous paper and cut it with a small border. I did repeat the cut on the third paper with a larger border. I use foam adhesive to adhere each layer.
A small bow and ribbon on the top and bottom edge and we have a new tag !

You still have few days to follow and comment before I randomly choose a winner...
See you tomorrow !

No comments:

Post a Comment