Thursday, June 19, 2014

Another layout for my Istanbul album

Hello everyone !

I have a new layout to share about my trip in Turkey. The pictures were taken in Burgazada, one of the Prince's islands. You can access to these islands by ferry, and the funny thing is you can pay the ferry with the same card than the tram or the bus.
We had a great time there, taking a horse's cab to go on the other side of the island to eat in a restaurant with fabulous view.


American Crafts paper (two sides of the same paper), Doddlebug Design doilies with Prima marketing chalk, Prima stencil, purple paint, a lot of washi tapes (We R Memories Keepers, MME, Blue Fern, and Doddlebug Design), Bella Blvd stickers and Webster's Pages alphas.

I didn't scrap even half of the pictures taken in Istanbul ! I will keep working...

Have a nice day !

6 comments:

  1. I love your painted background, it looks great with the papers you chose. Love the idea of a round photo too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purple color palette, very pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors and I like the doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with the washi tape. Lovely page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the background :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. the background is awesome~looks fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete