Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Draw and cut with a circular cutter

Hi everyone !

After two days of fever, I'm feeling well enough to reach my computer and show you something you can do with a circular cutter. That will be make also my first inspiration post for the Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog.
I use the Martha Stewart cutter often, and I got the idea to draw circle with it using gel pen. Here is how in this short video (if you have smiled hearing me speaking French in my others video, I dare you to laugh at my French accent in this English one !) :



Instead of cutting the drawed circle, you can just leave it on your page and add several others for exemple.
I did use a gel pen to let the circular cutter clean. If you use a marker, it will stain it, and that will not be easy to clean...

Have fun with this trick, and see you soon !

3 comments:

  1. This is brilliant !
    And your accent is way better than mine ;). Great video !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better! Thanks for the video :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I love your accent! I don't own one of those, but you make it look easy to use :)

    ReplyDelete