Saturday, September 14, 2013

Thanks a bunch

Hi there !

I felt so bad about sharing a less-than-perfect coloring job last time, I want to show you a more recent card I'm much more proud of :


Papers came from a Recollections Christmas pad. The sentiment is stamped with a rubber stamp I found at Walmart (really odd I found something there).
I stamped the roses bouquet (Inkadinkado, I know, again) on a heavy weight paper I found here in Aberdeen (Daler Rowney, 220g/m2, never saw it before), which is really perfect for coloring with Copic.
The blue background around the bouquet is made by distressing with a blue Timk Holtz ink. I know I can obtain the same effect with Copic, but I'm not that confident about my coloring skills...

Here are the Copic colors I used :

Flowers : R20, R29, R32
Leaves : YG63, BG75
Ribbons : B93, B97
Doily : E51, Y11
Thanks tag : E51, E33

I'm making progress, right ?

2 comments: