Monday, February 18, 2013

I love your gift card

It's a rainy day here. I know some of you had a big snowy day yesterday. Never gonna happen here... according to the temperature and the blooming trees, it's spring. Anyway, not a chance to have a nice walk with my dog this afternoon, so I spent times upstair in my "gameroom" (where I keep all my shinning scrap toys) and made a card. I also rethink my next double pages layout.

I still have time before picking up the kids at school, so I'm gonna share with you another card, for those who have been spoiled. A "thank you, I love your gift" card...

 
Few leftover papers, a heart stamp and a frame stamp by Autumn Leaves, a sentiment rubber stamp from Michael's, some ribbons, brown ink.
 
So if you received a lot during Valentine's day, don't forget to give some thanks too...

No comments:

Post a Comment