Monday, November 20, 2017

Winter scene wood box

Hello !

While preparing for my big month (you know, the 30 days before something...), I did find some things interesting at Michaels while shopping for papers.They have very cute laser cut wooden box that I had immediately wanted to decorate ! And as I found a pretty paper pad to create Christmas cards, I had my next creating idea ! Take a look at the result :


These box have LED lights on the background, and each panel can be remove for decorative purpose.

Almost evrything is cover with papers from the Ice Crystal pad  by Craft Smith, except the front upper laser cut that I paint with Sea Foam, Pewter and Frost Dimensional medium by Art Anthology.

I will be pretty busy this week to have cards ready for my 30 cards before Christmas giveaway ! It will start on Saturday, November 25th, with the first card and the prize's reveal...

So thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful week !

No comments:

Post a Comment