Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Blue and black are a good fit !

Hello !

Back with a new mixed media layout with 2 pictures of my daughters :


The black paper has already grungy look, so I continued with same look with white gesso and texture powder (you will see what kind of products I used at the end of the post), and added a crackle stamp (Prima) with black ink.


Then I added cheesecloth, some blue inks  by Art Anthology (Colorations sprays in Sky and Indigo) and silver microbeads before layering distress papers. And I added my personal touch by layering fussy cut swirls too !


Title is some wood words covered with gesso and inks and distress with black ink.


Did you notice the swirls matching the coat of my daughters ? I had this Colorbok paper in my stash forever and knew I had a good  reason to keep it !

Here are some of the products I used :


Thank you for stopping !  I wish you a great day and hope to see you soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment