Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Every day bright pink card

Hello everyone !

I am very frustrated these days because I cannot sit at my craft table (or any table) to create projects to share with you, due to an awful back ache. 
But I do have few projects in my sleeve that I've made before, so I can still keep running my blog...

For today it's a bright everyday card that I will show you. You know my love for bright color... And this one is pink ! The cardbase came from a card stack by DCWV, full of bright canvas card. I made another card with the same base a while ago.


Materials and tools used :

- paper back canvas card in bright pink by DCWV
- denim sheet from 12x12 Premium DCWV stack
- papers from the Ocean Breeze stack by DCWV
- half pearls (Want2Scrap)
- white lace (Hobby Lobby)
- Fabric-Tac (Beacon Adhesives)
- Cricut with Flower Shoppe cartridge

Cross your finger for me, I will see the doctor this afternoon, and maybe with few chiropractic sessions I will be able to craft again...

Have a great day !

No comments:

Post a Comment