Monday, August 8, 2016

August Prima BAP sketch challenge layout

How did I end up with a shabby layout ? I have no idea but that's what the new sketch of the Prima's blog inspired me :


Well, a lot to explain in this page... I started by applying some watercolor in pink and violet randomly, then some scripture stamp on a paper from the Tales of You&Me collection.
I found in my stash rub-ons from a very old collection (Dizon and Lyon) for the center of the page. I think it matches very well this sheet of paper.


The ephemeras are from the same kit then the paper, just distressed with ink and gesso.
I fussy cut the flowers and the butterflies. Metal flowers are covered with gesso and pink paint (Tattered Angels). All the paper flowers are Prima ones.
A little bit of lace and I had all I wanted for this layout !


Will you play with the sketch too ? It was fun to do so !

I wish you a wonderful day, and hope to see you soon for another project...

No comments:

Post a Comment