Friday, January 8, 2016

My first day at CHA 2016



Good morning everyone !

I arrived yesterday afternoon at Anaheim,CA, after a long trip from Marseille, France, and registred immediatly after check in at the hotel. I am very excited by this journey !

So here is what I will do these next day on my blog... I will update you with stolen pictures and thoughts about CHA !

Let's start with yesterday.
I am lucky enough to stay at the Hilton and it's perfectly located for CHA, as it's accross the plaza ! So right after letting my luggages in my room, I went to the CHA registration to get my badge :


Just so you know my name is Valerie Andrieux Andrieux... Why on earth did they double my last name ? Never mind...

All attendees will receive a complimentary bag, with advertisements and a directory with a map (very useful, because the floor is huge !).



If you don't know it yet, there is an apps CHA show) to have all the infos on CHA on your phone, with map, workshop and conference schedule, pictures... You can even see if your friends are coming !

As I have a green badge (Thanks to DCWV !), I was able to walk the floor and take a look before the opening :


As you can see, most of them are not ready ! But don't worry, they have a whole day to finish their booths, and all of them are gonna be awesome !

It's now 8AM, time to take a tour !
See you tomorrow for another update on my first CHA...

No comments:

Post a Comment