Sunday, December 6, 2015

Cricut golden gift card

Hello everyone !

Once again I used my Cricut machine to create another gift card holder. This one is in shape of a gift, and the gift card can be hold inside with a paper banner.


I used papers in gold and red from the Mercury Glass stack, plus a light blue paper from the Old World stack and a dark blue one from the Winter favor boxes stack (DCWV).
The design of the gift and the sentiment came from the Christmas/Noel Cricut cartridge (plus shadow and blackout), and I cut the card into the same shape. It fit into a 6"x6" envelope.


You will have until Tuesday night to comment and follow on one or several gift card holder's post to enter the giveaway and maybe win the banner stack by DCWV !

I wish you a happy Sunday and hope to see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment