Thursday, October 15, 2015

CCB Mini album Halloween

Hi crafters !

Today I want to show you a mini album I created for Halloween with Canvas Corp papers and my Cricut with the Mini Books cartridge. You will find this project featured on the Canvas Corp Brands blog with all the details on how create it !


I used the Haunt it collection from Canvas Corp for the base and the embellishments who are cut from a sheet of paper.
I took these pictures several years ago, when we were living in Houston, Tx. We went trick-or-treat with friends at night before the party.


I choose a matchbook cut into the Mini Books cartridge, and distress all the edges of the book before assembling it.


I just resized the pictures to 2"3/4 squares to fit the album. As I printed them at home with my Selphy, I was able to fit two pictures in one sheet. I matted them with orange paper.




Materials :

- Haunt it : Halloween on kraft
- Haunt it : Tags on kraft
- Haunt it : orange and black diamonds on kraft
- Haunt it : sampler on white
- Haunt it : Halloween masks on kraft
- Solid orange on white paper
- black cardstock
- marmelade distress ink (Ranger)
- walnut stain distress ink (Ranger)
- Cricut Expression
- Mini books cartridge

You will find a lot of great Halloween projects from the Creative Crew all along October, so don't hesitate to stop by to take a look !

Have a great day !



No comments:

Post a Comment