Friday, September 18, 2015

Scrap Around The World September challenge layout

Well, it's seems like a very creative week for me... I made another layout, using the moodboard from the Scrap Around The World blog :


I kept the wood grain, the roses and touches of black to create my layout :



Here is the list of materials I used this time :

- Happy Day paper (wood background) by DCWV
- Hello Darlin' paper (roses and title) by DCWV
- Wedding pink and Black Magic glimmer mists by Tattered Angels
- white Dylusion spray by Ranger
- washi tapes by My Mind's Eye, Tim Holtz, Recollections and Webster's Pages
- alpha stickers by Webster's Pages
- Walnut Stain distress in by Tim Holtz
- acrylic stamp (roses) by Glitz Design
- black ink by Memento
- mini tiles texture stencil by Crafter's Workshop
- crushed coral Texturez paste by Shimmerz Paints
- watercolor pencils

I'm not completely done with my creativity yet. Right after finishing this layout, I started an art journal page, and complete the alteration of another phone case...

See you on Monday for the phone case reveal....

5 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous and beautiful page. Love it.Thank you for playing along with us at SATW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable page! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome! I love projects with kids!!! :))) Thanks for playing along with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty layout! Thank you so much for playing with us at Scrap Around the World.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flowers on your page. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Around The World.

    ReplyDelete