Saturday, May 2, 2015

DCWV May layout sketch

Hello !
Last year I made a trip to Istanbul to see good friends, and I made like more than 100 pictures during my stay... So, yes, I'm still scrapping them !
For this layout, I had some help for the sketch, I take it from the DCWV May challenge. Here is the sketch :


For my layout I used papers from the Luxury stack in 12x12 and 6x6, Premium papers pack in teal (the damask pattern and the dot vellum), gold extreme glitter paint by Plaid on the background, photo mat and title, some border and corner punches (Fiskars), and my last of Scor-Tape to adhere the papers.


I should have used 3 pictures on tis layout, but instead I cut one in 3 pieces... this will not help me to finish my pile of Turkish pictures...

Have fun playing with the sketches, I will show you tomorrow the card's sketch...

No comments:

Post a Comment