Sunday, August 3, 2014

Feeling Sketchy layout challenge #98

Hello !

I know it's summer, and it's too hot to do anything... But it's not an excuse for not scrapbooking ! Here is a sketch from the Feeling Sketchy blog to motivate you. And if you're not motivated enough, there a sponsored prize at the end of the month... You can win prizes from Molossi & Scrap Boutique this month, so grab your stash and play !


OK, I cheat a little bit on this one : I made it when the weather was still cold (yeah, in May, it's cold in Scotland...).


Here are the supplies I used : Adornit gray paper, K&Company and Recollections purple paper, purple distress ink by Tim Holtz, Sakura white gel pen, Recollections twine, washi tapes by We R Memories Keepers and My Mind's Eye, Cricut Expression with a title from the Beyond Birthday cartridge.

Have fun playing with the sketch !

3 comments:

  1. I love your use of purple! I never seem to use this color, but it always looks so beautiful. Really great color combo and great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch. I especially love the double banner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You use purple so beautifully, Valerie. It's my favorite color but I so rarely use it. Love your banner work with the washi!

    ReplyDelete