Friday, August 1, 2014

Color-Me-Scrappy challenge 67

That was a real challenge for me to put all these colors together !


But I finally did it :


papers : Sprinkles&Laces by Bella blvd, Que Sera Sera by K&Company, The Goods by American Crafts, c.d.g
washi tapes : We R Memory Keepers, Doddlebugs design Inc.
pen : PITT artist pen by Faber-Castell
acrylic stamps : Menhdi borders by Inkadinkado, Autumn Leaves
acrylic paint : DecoArt
chalk : Prima Marketing
stencil : Tim holtz
chipboard (as template) : Tin Types by Prima Marketing
white gesso : Pro Art
ink : Petal Point by Colorbox, Mix Media Inx by Donna Salazaar
white gel pen : Sakura
modeling paste : Reeves

After painting the background paper with gesso, I add the yellow washi tape and draw some lines on the edges. I mixed the modeling paste with paint to obtain a salmon color, and used it with the stencil in several places. I added stripes of chaled paper and washi vertically, and stamped with blue ink the line with spikes pattern. I stamp the heart with pink ink on one side
I made spot of blue paint with a toothbrush.
I cut 4 rectangles of paper in different sizes, crushed them, and chalked them with blue and pink before placing them on the layout.
The journaling is written in white first and overwritten in dark blue.
I used chipboard number to draw the title, and added some lines to it.

This month we have a new sponsor :




They are offering a $50 certificate to the winner ! So grab your stash and create !

1 comment:

  1. That layout is amazing!!! Love it all but especially the strips and the measuring strip is just perfect. Great job with the colors!

    ReplyDelete