Saturday, June 21, 2014

July 365Scrap sketch challenge

Still working on my Istanbul album these, before I have to pack everything. I found the new sketch of the 365Scrap blog and it was perfect for a picture I took on the Burgazada island (remember my last layout ?). Here is the sketch :

and here is my take (picture taken with Instagram) :



g.c.d paper for the background, scraps of K&Company and Recollections papers, gesso and modeling paste, Prima Marketing acrylic stamp, Inkadinkado coffee ink, Tim Holtz distress ink in frayed burlap and vintage photo, metal embellishments from the Big Bazaar, Sizzix branches die cuts, wood word and Thiclers alphas.

Can you spot the Turkish symbol on this layout. Again a tiny metal embellishment from there...

6 comments:

  1. Amazing texture on the background, well done! Picture is wonderful so calm and happy!
    Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Scrap365 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your color combo, thanks for joining Scrap 465 challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the textures in this layout, beautiful take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work. Love the earthy tones blending with the photo. Thanks for playing with us this month at Scrap365 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely work! thank you for playing along with us at scrap 365!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete