Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Color Me Scrappy Challenge #59

Hello !

Time for another color board from the CMS blog !



This month you can win a kit filled with papers, stickers, embellishments, enough to create 3-4 layouts ! Check this :




And here is my layout :


The green looks a bit minty but it's green ! I love the look of my daughter on this picture ! 
I used papers by Basic Grey, My Little Shoe Box, Recollections and Webster's Page, stickers by Adornit, My Mind's Eye and Echo Park. I cut the yellow dot paper with a Lucky8 punch. Alpha by Thickers.

I'm very pleased with this layout, it's joyful !

Wish you a great day !

4 comments:

  1. I really like how you put your letters' title, and your layout feels so happy, love it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout and that photo is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty layout, Valerie! Love the diecut and wonderful layering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is adorable! Love all the layers and the punching on the yellow pattern.

    ReplyDelete