Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Day 3 : Christmas dog card

Today I will show you a card that proves I improved my coloring skills ! The first coloring jobs I did were fun but plain. I'm more proud of this one, even if using white space is still hard for me.


Papers by Recollections (I know, I bought a bunch of them, but last year in January they were like $4 a pad...).
Dog stamp : Wild Rose Studio
Gifts and sentiment stamps : Carolyne Knott
Ink : Memento Tuxedo black
Markers : Copic Sketch R20, R27, R29, YG03, YG21, YG63, BG10, BG15, E31, E33, E09, E51

Stamps were a free gift in Cardmaking & Papercrafts issues. I DO love this magazine here in UK, they always come with fabulous freebies. You will see more Carolyne Knott's stamps in the following cards, I love their vintage look.

Thanks for those who had already followed me and leaved a comment. I do appreciate them. It gives me strength to create the last cards... 5 to go to reach the 30 ! If you have an Twitter or an Instagram account, you could see some sneak peeks of the last created cards.

See you tomorrow...

8 comments:

  1. Oh so cute!! I absolutely love the dog stamp. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wonderful work on the coloring! I've only played with Copics a little. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, you are a master now for coloring with Copic ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card and I love that you stamped and colored the envelope too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, adorable! I love the bright, cheery colours, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that dog stamp is absolutely adorable! And your coloring is great! I need to get out my markers and practice some more! Super cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too cute! Absolutely love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete