Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Halloween card

Today I will show one of my first attempt of coloring with Copic markers. So please show mercy for this beginner's work.

Anyway, I like the design I made so I want to share it with you :



I used a Teresa Collins Halloween paper for the base, a Sizzix die cut for the black frame, Ek Success punch border for the border of the card, Sticko puffy and glossy alpha for the title. The banner is cut with a Sizzix Tim Holtz die from cream cardstock, and distress with orange Ranger distress ink.
The stamp is by Flonz, I really like these manga stamps. I bought two complete sheets of acrylic stamps, so you're gonna see more of them (when I will have my scrapbook stuff back !).

For those who are beginner like me, my mistake in this card was to use orange markers too close in tone, so when they blend, they look like one. I didn't let space for highlight. And so on...

Don't worry. I'm improving myself by practicing, and hope I can show you a better job soon.

4 comments: