Thursday, September 12, 2013

A family frame

Good morning !

Some updated of my Scottish life : I received my air shipment with part of my scrapbooking stuff, surface shipment is planned for the end of the month and I'm visiting houses since yesterday.
Difficult to find a house, they're off the market very quickly. One I have visited yesterday morning (and liked) was gone the afternoon... I hope we will have more luck today, because I have 3 more houses to visit, and that will be the 3 last accepting dogs.

But before leaving for my Aberdeen tour, I want to share with you a frame with a picture of my family and me. I decorated it with Cricut flowers and leaves (published in the Cricut Families Idea Book of August) :


I used a 10x10 frame find at Michaels for this project. The background is made with papers by MME and black cardstock, a Inkadinkado stamp ; the embellishments are a pearl ribbon, half pearl by Recollections, Making Memories brads and flowers. A EK Success border punch was also useful for the black frame around the picture. I distress the leaves and the flowers with distress ink by
Tim Holtz.
Some flowers are by Making Memories,Prima Marketing, or recollections.I made the others flowers and the leaves with my Cricut and with theFlower shoppe and the Mother's day bouquet cartridges. The title is from the Heritage cartridge.

I really love this picture. We so look like a beautiful and happy family...

Can yours be blessed. Have a good day !

3 comments: