Friday, February 22, 2013

Scrapbook Expo, Grapevine Tx

Howdy everyone !

Today I have attended to the scrapbook expo in Grapevine, even if it's 4hours drive from home ! And I was not disappointed. Beside the great deals I got on the expo, I got one class this afternoon : the cool tools. I didn't win any prize, but the tools they gave you worth the class' price ! Look what I received :


There is a scoring board, a score-pal,  some Sizzix dies, a sew-easy with a stamp head, glue dots, a distressing tool, double sided tape, an adhesive eraser and a glue stick !

At the entrance of the show, I also receive a marker, a glue stick, and a 6x6 paper pad.




I can't wait to see what I'm gonna receive tomorrow at my other classes... I turn around a lot of times in the expo, and find some treasures I'm gonna share with you. Here are my $1 findings :


A lot of blings as you can see, but also wood words, chipboard flourishes and EK Success stickers.
Here now my $2 items :

I also have a $2 clear stamps set and $2.49 acrylic words.


Now I'm gonna rest a little bit for a early check out tomorrow at the hotel. My first class is at 9am but there gonna prizes at the door at 8am... See you tomorrow !



No comments:

Post a Comment